2015 – 2020 Suburban / Tahoe / Yukon – HUD Retrofit Harness
DescriptionRetrofit HUD (Head-Up Display) to your 2015 – 2020 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon Truck. read more
For those that want to add HUD (Head-Up Display) to your 2015 – 2020 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon SUV (K2XX), this is the harness you’ll need.
HUD is a feature that GM introduced into the higher trim SUV platform vehicles (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon). HUD projects information you want to keep track of right onto your windshield in color. This helps you keep you eyes on the road.
There is a comprehensive process to successfully retrofitting HUD to yourSuburban, Tahoe, Yukon SUV.
This product is just for the harness portion of the retrofit.
- Compatible Denali Cluster and Programming: See www.WhiteAutoandMedia.com for the compatible Denali Cluster list. Choose a cluster from a year that matches your truck’s year. https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/2014-2019-k2-denali-cluster-part-number-matrix-fitment-guide/ If you source your own compatible cluster, programming is $199 according to the site.
NOTE: If you have a Denali SUV, you may need to send your factory cluster to WAMS to get the HUD enabled on your cluster.
Prior to purchasing your cluster, confirm fitment with WAMS.
- HUD Windshield: This is needed to eliminate the ghosting effect that occurs on a non “Laminated” windshield.
- Part #23474646: HUD Projector
- Part # 22758784: HUD Projector Trim Ring
- Part # 23193704: HUD Switch
You will need to source all other dash parts, HUD switch, dash panels, projector, etc. Projector unit and trim ring. This cuts needs to be pretty precise to align/mate with the HUD Projector. The HUD Project will mount underneath and secured by some bolts.
You can see the ghosting effect here with a Non – Laminated Windshield. You’ll want a Laminated HUD Acoustic Windshield.
Laminated (HUD Acoustic) Windshield
Much clearer/crisper projection
For more information on this retrofit, please visit GM-Trucks’ Thread Here – https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/216674-2015-silverado-with-hud-retrofitupgrade/#comments
- .6875 lbs
- 9 × 6 × 1 in